Health and Safety is our Top Priority
Every team member has been trained to ensure Utopia’s hygiene and cleanliness standards are being met daily.
Ionization Filtration System
We invested and installed an Ionization Filtration system within our HVAC that is said to kill 99.4% of viruses.
1. Please do not enter the spa if you have been sick or around anyone
who has been sick in the past 14 days.
2. Mask are optional during your actual service, but required in the spa.
3. Please be cautious and courteous to the spa and others.
1. Massage Therapist will wear mask and gloves.
2. All employees will wash hands before and after each client.
1. On top of our daily cleaning procedures, we have put in place additional cleaning routines throughout the day including consistent disinfecting of common areas and objects including door handles, sinks, toilets, seating areas etc..
2. We will disinfect each massage chair after use.
3. All blankets, towels and neck warners are washed daily.
Like many others, we are following protocol from the CDC and GA Department of Health.
We appreciate the loyalty of our community and want you
to know your well-being is our top priority.
Please see our reviews, our clients have been reporting they
feel we are working extra hard to keep our spa clean and safe.
We look forward to seeing you at Utopia.