Health and Safety is our Top Priority
Every team member has been trained to ensure Utopia’s hygiene and cleanliness standards are being met daily. We will open with a very minimal staff, so you will be spaced out in your own area.
1. Please do not enter the spa if you have been sick or around anyone who has been sick.
2. Temperatures will be checked by a No Contact Infrared Thermometer.
3. Hand sanitizer will immediately be issued.
4. If the lobby has too many people, we may ask you to wait outside.
5. Mask are optional during service.
6. Please be cautious and courteous to the spa and others.
1. Massage Therapist will wear mask and gloves, with the option to not use gloves during neck massage.
2. All employees will wash hands before and after each client.
3. All employees will have temps checked upon arrival to work.
1. On top of our daily cleaning procedures, we have put in place additional cleaning routines throughout the day including consistent disinfecting of common areas and objects including door handles, sinks, toilets, seating areas etc..
2. We will disinfect each massage chair after use.
3. We will refrain from using our beautiful, lavender scented eye pillows and head rest. For now, we will replace with a towel.
4. All blankets are washed after each use.
Like many others, we are following protocol from the CDC and GA Department of Health.
We appreciate the loyalty of our community and want you to know your well-being is our top priority.
We look forward to seeing you at Utopia.