Health and Safety is our Top Priority
Every team member has been trained to ensure Utopia’s hygiene and cleanliness standards are being met daily. We will open with a very minimal staff, so you will be spaced out in your own area.
Ionization Filtration System
We invested and installed an Ionization Filtration system in with our HVAC that is said to kill 99.4% of viruses. Think of thisin terms of what the airlines are using.
1. Please do not enter the spa if you have been sick or around anyone
who has been sick in the past 14 days.
2. Temperatures will be checked by a No Contact Infrared Thermometer.
3. Hand sanitizer will immediately be issued.
4. If the lobby has too many people, we may ask you to wait outside.
5. Mask are optional during your actual service, but required in the spa.
6. Please be cautious and courteous to the spa and others.
1. Massage Therapist will wear mask and gloves, with the option
to not use gloves during neck massage.
2. All employees will wash hands before and after each client.
3. All employees will have temps checked upon arrival to work.
1. On top of our daily cleaning procedures, we have put in place additional cleaning routines throughout the day including consistent disinfecting of common areas and objects including door handles, sinks, toilets, seating areas etc..
2. We will disinfect each massage chair after use.
3. All blankets, towels and neck warners are washed after each use.
4. Although we have 12 chairs. We are currently only staffing 2-3 therapists a day. You will get your own personal, space ad will not interact with other people, other than the therapist.
Like many others, we are following protocol from the CDC and GA Department of Health.
We appreciate the loyalty of our community and want you
to knowyour well-being is our top priority.
Please see our reviews, our clients have been reporting they
felt we were working extra hard to keep our spa clean and you safe.
We look forward to seeing you at Utopia.